Whether it’s a birthday, graduation present, Christmas gift or more … a YMCA gift card is a great way to show your friends and family you care about their health and well-being. This holiday season, treat someone you love with a Y gift card!
Surprise your special someone with a YMCA gift card- available for everything we do: memberships, childcare, swim lessons and so much more! Gift cards are available at all YMCA of Upper Palmetto branches, in the amount of your choice!
YMCA gift cards never expire and have no hidden fees. Make shopping easy this year and surprise your friends and family with a gift that lets them choose what they really want.
- In order to be redeemed, the actual gift card must be presented.
- Gift cards may be used toward a membership or program purchased at any YMCA of Upper Palmetto branch.
- Exclusions may apply. Gift cards cannot be used for RAYS Swim Team or YMCA Camp Cherokee registration.
- Gift cards may be used to pay membership joining fees or a future monthly membership fee.
- Gift cards may be used to pay childcare fees, including those that are paid via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- The gift card can be loaded and reloaded with any dollar amount. It cannot be sold for a specific program or membership, only a dollar amount. We are happy to look up the cost of a specific program when you purchase.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and do not depreciate in value over time.
- There are no cash refunds for gift card purchases. If a membership or program purchased with a gift card is withdrawn, the credit can be left on the account for future purchases or returned back to a gift card.
- The card will not be exchangeable for cash except where required by law.
- Gift cards can only be purchased with cash or credit cards.
- Gift card balances cannot be checked online. Gift card recipients can call or come to the front desk of their branch to check their gift card balance.
- If a gift card is lost or stolen, a new gift card will be issued only to the original purchaser of the gift card. The original purchaser must be present.