Why should your company participate?
- Encouraging healthy behaviors leads to reduced health risks, meaning fewer health care expenses for the company.
- Poor health and stress are leading causes for employee absenteeism while good physical and mental health helps reduce absenteeism.
- Healthier life choices help improve productivity.
- Strong focus on corporate wellness is helpful in employee retention and recruitment.
- For every dollar spent on corporate wellness programs, statistics show a company savings of anywhere from $2.30 to $10.10.
- Participating in a YMCA Corporate Membership can help reduce employee’s risk for health conditions, and help your bottom line.