Support the YMCA and Win Big Before the Holidays!
What would you do with some extra income this holiday season?
This 50/50 raffle has a potential $160,000 jackpot; half of the proceeds go to the Y to support our financial assistance program, while the other half goes to the lucky raffle winner, who could be YOU!
Tickets can be purchased at any YMCA of Upper Palmetto branch and will be sold until 5:00PM on December 7, 2023.
The Raffle will be drawn on Friday, December 8 at noon! You do not need to be present to win.
- Tickets can be purchased at any YMCA of Upper Palmetto branch through Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 5:00PM using cash or card. Tickets are not available for purchase online.
- Price for raffle tickets are: 1 ticket for $20, 3 tickets for $50 or 7 tickets for $100
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that any purchaser can purchase.
- Based on South Carolina law, individual prizes for raffles cannot exceed $80,000 so ticket purchases will end when proceeds equal $160,000 or when ticket sales end, whichever comes first.
- One grand prize will be given. The Prize consists of a 50/50 split of the proceeds generated during the raffle.
- The YMCA will receive 50% of the proceeds towards the Annual Campaign and the winning ticket holder will receive the other 50%.
- Winner will be notified via e-mail and telephone call. The winning ticket number will be announced on Facebook and Instagram.
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
- The drawing will be held on Friday, December 8 at 12:00PM at the Y’s Association Resource Office.
- All purchased raffle ticket stubs will be placed in a Raffle Ticket Drum, spun and drawn by the Game Manager. Drawing will aired on Facebook Live at facebook.com/upymca.
- The winner of the drawing must claim their prize between the dates of December 8th and December 31st.
- Prize may be subject to taxes; payment of that tax is the responsibility of the winner. As such, winner must complete an IRS Form W-9 and submit to the YMCA prior to receiving prize.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
- Members of the Y’s leadership team (staff, board, volunteers) are eligible to purchase a ticket.
- Winner agrees to allow the YMCA of Upper Palmetto to utilize his/her name and likeness in marketing and communication projects.